Talk and Events
Hosted by Joe Chura, this monthly show features engaging people, local places, and advice from experts, all to keep you connected in the 630!
- iNaperville Native Achieves Professional Soccer DreamWaubonsie Valley grad joins other local athletes playing for the Chicago Red Stars. Naperville Native Achieves Professional Soccer Dream.
Host Liz Spencer sits down with local business owners and entrepreneurs to discuss their business, their products and services, and their involvement in the Naperville community.
NCTV17 broadcasts a wide variety of Naperville community events each year including parades, band concerts, choral groups, school concerts, presentations and ceremonies.
- iNaperville Men’s Glee Club presents Hope Springs EternalThe Naperville Men's Glee Club usher in their 34th year of bringing harmony to life with their spring concert, Hope Springs Eternal. NCTV17
- iThe Naperville Chorus presents Starting to Swing Again Christmas 2021The Naperville Chorus presents their winter concert "Starting to Swing Again Christmas" with the Pete Ellman Big Band. NCTV17
- iNaperville Men’s Glee Club presents Christmas Presence 2021Naperville Men’s Glee Club presents Christmas Presence 2021 a Christmas concert for the whole family. NCTV17.
Dana Being Dana
This lively talk show, hosted by Dana Michelle, focuses on the human connection and getting the most out of life by living intentionally.
On Spotlight, host Jane Wernette sits down with area nonprofits to talk about their mission and the programs and services they offer to the community.
- iHow the Girl Scouts Work Together to Build a Better WorldGirl Scouts bring dreams to life and lead the way as they find their voices and make changes that affect issues important to them. NCTV17
- iDuPage Health Coalition Programs Address Health DisparitiesDuPage Health Coalition believes that communities thrive when ALL residents are healthy enough to work and care for their families. NCTV17
- iMetropolitan Family Services DuPage Supports Vulnerable FamiliesSupporting clients with services including counseling, youth mentoring, & family self-sufficiency since 1930. NCTV17
- iDuPage Children’s Museum Nurtures Moments of Joy & DiscoveryThe DuPage Children's Museum helps develop curiosity, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving in young children. NCTV17