Naperville Little League (NLLB) provides baseball programs for boys and girls ages 7 years of age (must be in first grade) through 12 years of age. The league allows 1st and 2nd graders to play with their grade, but after that, players must comply with the Little League International age chart.
Naperville Little League Baseball is divided into three leagues, arranged by elementary school borders, for District 203 and District 204: the Continental League, the National League and the Republic League. The league strives to make teams according to the schools players attend so the kids can play with their friends and neighbors.
For the 2019 Spring Season, there are five divisions:
- Rookies A Division (RA) – 7 years old, must be at least in first grade.
- Rookies AA Division (RAA) – 8 years old
- Supreme A Division (SA) – 9/10 years old
- Supreme AA Division (SAA) – 9/10 years old
- Majors A Division (MA) – 11/12 years old
- Majors AA Division (MAA) – 11/12 years old
For more information and to register for the 2019 spring league, click here.
Mike Llewellyn, President
Jim Meurer, Vice President/Umpire Representative