Naperville Sports Weekly is a fast-paced half hour show bringing viewers highlights, scores, in-depth stories and special segments about local prep sports not seen anywhere else on TV. Show features both boys’ and girls’ varsity sports from all six Naperville area high schools: Benet, Central, Metea, Neuqua, North, and Waubonsie.
A new show goes up every Sunday and airs multiple times each day, 42 times per week, on Channel 17 (Comcast & WOW! in Naperville) and Channel 99 (AT&T across Chicagoland). The show is also simultaneously streamed and available on-demand online at NCTV17.com (averages 35,000 visitors/month).
The individual sponsored segments are also posted as stand-alone videos to our website, Sports YouTube channel (918,819 views in past 12 months), Twitter (5,175+ followers) and Facebook (5,430+ followers).
As Naperville Sports Weekly enters its 11th season we are excited to offer sponsorship of three “Special” monthly segments. Each sponsorship runs September 2017 – May 2018 and costs $2,475 ($275/month.)
Each sponsorship includes the following multi-platform benefits:
- Sponsor is credited at the start of the video
- 9 weeks of banner advertising (one week per month) linked to sponsor’s website on Sports Special webpage. Coincides with segment airing within show
- 2 weeks of Home page advertising linked to sponsor’s website
- 1 week of individual post page advertising linked to sponsor’s website
- Sponsor’s logo (linked to sponsor’s website) within Sponsor Scroll on Home page of NCTV17.com, the NSW webpage and the Sports Special webpage