Dogs Fire

Neighbor Saves Dogs from House Fire

Two pet dogs were rescued by a neighbor from a house fire on the 400 block of Franklin Avenue.

The Incident

The fire broke out on Friday afternoon, when neighbors reportedly saw smoke and flames coming from the rear of the home at the roofline.

No residents were home at the time of the event.

Responding

Fire personnel quickly extinguished the flames when arriving six minutes after receiving the 911 call.

Cause of the Fire

A lighting strike to the roof of the home was found to be the cause of the fire. The home was still deemed habitable for the residents.

WANT TO STAY INFORMED?

Get daily news headline stories delivered right to your inbox!

Advertise with NCTV17

Check out the many options available to advertise your business or product!

cat2array(64) { [0]=> int(13759) [1]=> int(3) [2]=> int(8) [3]=> int(14) [4]=> int(20) [5]=> int(25) [6]=> int(30) [7]=> int(11961) [8]=> int(12127) [9]=> int(15) [10]=> int(21) [11]=> int(26) [12]=> int(39) [13]=> int(60) [14]=> int(62) [15]=> int(11111) [16]=> int(12126) [17]=> int(10) [18]=> int(17) [19]=> int(22) [20]=> int(193) [21]=> int(195) [22]=> int(6957) [23]=> int(12128) [24]=> int(13596) [25]=> int(11) [26]=> int(23) [27]=> int(44) [28]=> int(63) [29]=> int(194) [30]=> int(196) [31]=> int(4101) [32]=> int(12129) [33]=> int(13) [34]=> int(19) [35]=> int(24) [36]=> int(27) [37]=> int(28) [38]=> int(36) [39]=> int(2663) [40]=> int(13588) [41]=> int(18) [42]=> int(1036) [43]=> int(1714) [44]=> int(7053) [45]=> int(1233) [46]=> int(2657) [47]=> int(6494) [48]=> int(13317) [49]=> int(1232) [50]=> int(13595) [51]=> int(54) [52]=> int(32) [53]=> int(501) [54]=> int(33) [55]=> int(6733) [56]=> int(58) [57]=> int(38) [58]=> int(2) [59]=> int(375) [60]=> int(7) [61]=> int(42) [62]=> int(4) [63]=> int(5) }