An award-winning community television station in the western suburbs is looking for an experienced sports contractor to join NCTV17.
Candidates will help us capture highlights and produce packages on varsity level sports for all area high schools in Naperville for our weekly program, Naperville Sports Weekly. They may also cover live sporting events for North Central College.
- Produce game highlights and stories as needed
- Capture game/competition highlight footage and gather athlete/coach soundbites and interviews from local sporting events
- Represent Naperville Community Television in the community
- Strong camera skills
- Strong editing skills – Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Strong skills expected in: organization, teamwork, communication, problem solving and dependability
- Interest and knowledge in sports is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
Position would start immediately (high school and college sports season runs August – May)
- Contractors will be paid on a per game basis, while receiving reimbursement for gas mileage.
Local candidates preferred
Interested parties should submit a work sample (via web) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put job title in subject line. No phone calls.
NCTV17 provides an equal employment opportunity and harassment free work environment. See attached company policy for full details. All employees, full-time, part-time or contract must comply to the equal employment opportunity and harassment policies.
All employment and compensation with NCTV17 is “at will” which means employment can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either NCTV17 or yourself, except as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com