FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Sports Directors
A dynamic local sports outlet is looking for Part Time Sports MMJ / Videographer who wants to make a difference in the community. NCTV17 is an award-winning community television station in Naperville, Illinois. Candidates will help us capture highlights and produce feature packages for varsity level sports for all area high schools in Naperville for our weekly program, Naperville Sports Weekly. This position is a great opportunity for a sports journalist who wants to do it all and make an impact in the 3rd largest city in the state.
- Capture highlight footage and gather athlete/coach interviews from local sporting events
- Produce feature stories for Naperville Sports Weekly
- Camera operator duties for live local High School/College games
- Play by play duties on an as-needed basis
- Represent Naperville Community Television in the community
- Strong camera skills
- Strong editing skills – Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
- Strong storytelling skills
- Strong skills expected in: organization, teamwork, communication, problem solving and dependability
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
Position would start immediately
- This position is paid on an hourly-basis, while receiving reimbursement for gas mileage.
Local candidates preferred. No relocations funds available.
Interested parties should submit a resume, cover letter, and demo link to jcornwell@NCTV17.com and kjackman@NCTV17.com. Please put job title in subject line. No phone calls.
NCTV17 provides an equal employment opportunity and harassment free work environment. All employees, full-time, part-time or contract must comply to the equal employment opportunity and harassment policies.
All employment and compensation with NCTV17 is “at will” which means employment can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either NCTV17 or yourself, except as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org