Naperville Community Television
NCTV17, an award-winning community television station in the western suburbs, is looking for a part-time Finance/HR/Office Manager to join the team. This part-time position will be responsible for all financial, human resources and basic office management of the organization. The ideal candidate is highly organized and detailed oriented with a strong work ethic and good communication skills. This position is 20-25 hours per week.
- Oversee and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Prepare monthly financial statements including the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Assist in development of the annual budget and any forecasting reports
- Coordinate all required federal and state tax filings with External Auditor
- Coordinate annual audit with External Auditor
- Research and manage all business insurance plans
- Process all employee hires and terminations and coordinate onboarding for new employees and end of employment procedures for departing employees
- Liaison with City of Naperville personnel with regards to insurance benefits and premium payments
- Administer payroll via ADP and employee benefits relative to payroll (i.e. paid time off, health insurance and disability, Simple IRA, expense reimbursements, etc.) and manage relationship with external payroll vendor
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Assist with development of personnel policies as requested
- Coordinate office lease renewals with the landlord
- Arrange service vendors, including cleaning and repair service providers, etc
- Maintain and order office supplies as necessary
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration required and CPA or CPA candidate preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with not-for-profit GAAP and the ability to consistently apply these principals in practice.
- QuickBooks experience – preferably not-for-profit version
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience with payroll processing
- Expert in MS Office products
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Must be able to keep station matters strictly confidential
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to research
- 5 years professional experience in Accounting or Finance
- NFP experience a plus
Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put job title in subject line. No phone calls.
NCTV17 provides an equal employment opportunity and harassment free work environment. See attached company policy for full details. All employees, full-time, part-time or contract must comply to the equal employment opportunity and harassment policies.
All employment and compensation with NCTV17 are “at will” which means employment can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either NCTV or yourself, except as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org