FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Executive Director
NCTV17, an award-winning community television station in the western suburbs, is looking for a full time video production service project manager/producer to join the team. This full time producer will produce and project manage numerous video production projects at the same time for clients. This position is a multi-media approach where each producer is able to take a project from start to finish. Video production service is a source of revenue for the non profit television station, Naperville Community Television, Channel 17.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for clients of NCTV17. This may include customer stories, company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Story telling – be able to tell our clients’ story with passion through engaging narration and natural sound
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the tasks that may be assigned; rather to give the staff member a general sense of the responsibilities and expectation for his/her position. As the business demands change, so may the essential functions of this position.
- Outstanding editing (Adobe Creative Suite) experience
- Outstanding camera skills for both interview set up and broll gathering. Experience with DSCR and other video cameras, experience with lighting and audio a must
- Animation skills a plus
- Drone experience a plus
- Exceptional project management skills with eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Outstanding time management skills with ability to effectively juggle priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
- Team-player: ability to collaboratively interface with the community, staff and volunteers
- Self-starter; willing to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Excel spreadsheets as well as Google Drive products (sheets, docs, calendar function)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
- 5+ years of professional TV producing experience
Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter to Indeed.com. Please put job title in subject line. No phone calls.
NCTV17 provides an equal employment opportunity and harassment free work environment. See attached company policy for full details. All employees, full-time, part-time or contract must comply to the equal employment opportunity and harassment policies.
All employment and compensation with NCTV17 is “at will” which means employment can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either NCTV17 or yourself, except as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.