Girls Sports Highlights
- iBolingbrook vs Benet Academy Girls Basketball 2.27.20
Benet Academy in search of their third sectional plaque in the last four seasons facing off against Bolingbrook in the Sectional Final
- iNaperville North vs Bolingbrook Girls Basketball 2.25.20
Naperville North coming into this sectional semifinal game defeating West Aurora while Bolingbrook comes in after defeating Plainfield South 73-44.
- iWest Aurora vs Naperville North Girls Basketball 2.20.20
Naperville North girls basketball vying for its first regional title in 15 years against West Aurora. Huskies get big contributions from freshman in the win.
- iWaubonsie Valley vs Benet Academy Girls Basketball 2.20.20
Benet Academy girls basketball vs West Aurora in the IHSA regional finals at Plainfield North. The Redwings dominate en route to a win over the Warriors.
- iMetea Valley vs Bolingbrook Girls Basketball 2.19.20
Metea Valley hosting a regional for girls basketball. The mustangs face off against Bolingbrook high school in the first round of action.
- iWaubonsie Valley vs Plainfield North Girls Basketball 2.18.20
Plainfield North Girls Basketball regional has Waubonsie Valley facing off against the hosts, the tigers in the first round of play.
Boys Sports Highlights
- iVintage Highlight: Naperville Central vs St. Rita State 2010
We head back to 2010 to check out the Naperville Central baseball team as they compete in the state championship game against St. Rita.
- iVintage Highlight: Glenbard vs Warriors Hockey Blackhawk Cup 2014
With the lack of the tournament taking place this year, we head back to the last time the Warriors competed in the Blackhawk Cup, against Glenbard in 2014.
- iVintage Highlight: Benet Academy vs Simeon Boys Basketball 2010
Check out this vintage highlight from 2010 of Benet Academy facing off against Simeon in a State Sectional Final showdown!
- iNaperville Central vs. Glenbard East Boys Basketball 3.11.20
Naperville Central takes on Glenbard East for the chance to face top seeded Lake Park in the boys basketball sectional final on Friday.
- iNeuqua Valley vs. Joliet West Boys Basketball 03.10.20
Neuqua Valley meets top-seed Joliet West in the IHSA Boys Basketball semifinal, with the winner moving on to face either East Aurora or West Aurora.
- iNaperville North vs Naperville Central Boys Basketball 3.6.20
Naperville Central Boys Basketball hosts Naperville North in the regional final as the teams square off for the third time this season.
- iDe La Salle vs Benet Academy Boys Basketball 3.6.20
Benet Academy Basketball gets a visit from De La Salle in the regional finals of the IHSA State playoffs. The Redwings take the win and the plaque.
Play of the Week
- iCongratulations to NSW’s March Play of the Month Winner!
Even though March’s sporting events were cut short, NSW still has a March Play of the Month Winner to announce, presented by Innovative Dental Partners!
- iCentral’s Dylan Franks Gets the Wrap-Around Equalizing Goal
Naperville Central’s Dylan Franks goes around the goal, wraps his stick for just the right placement to find the back of the net!
- iNeuqua’s Baylee Modaff Qualifies For State on Beam
Neuqua Valley’s Baylee Modaff sat out most of the season due to an injury, but when the time came to make her beam routine count, she did just that!
- iSeason 11 of Naperville Sports Weekly Time Capsule
We head back to the 2017-2018 school year for another Time Capsule of Naperville Sports Weekly: Season 11, presented by BMO Harris Bank!
- iSeason 10 of Naperville Sports Weekly Time Capsule
After looking back at Season 9 of Naperville Sports Weekly, we now move to the 2016-2017 school year for Season 10 of NSW presented by BMO Harris Bank!
- iD’Jenne Egharevba Still Defying Odds Sprinting in College
This week’s Where Are They Now checks in with Naperville Central sprinter D’Jenne Egharevba, presented by Molly Maids of the Aurora Naperville Area.
- iJade Eriksen-Russo Still Playing Soccer Close to Home
Jade Eriksen-Russo, a 2017 graduate of Metea Valley high school and member of the Girls Soccer Team, is still tearing up the turf close to home.
- iThree Teams State Run Comes to an Early End Due to COVID-19
Central and Benet Boys Basketball teams along with the Warrior Hockey Club were all competing in playoff games before the COVID-19 virus cancelled them.
- iNaperville North & Central Raise Money For Swifty Foundation
While a competition was happening on the hardwood, both schools came together to raise money off of it for the Swifty Foundation.
- iFast Facts: District 203 & 204 Wrestling at IHSA State
The district 203 & 204 wrestling teams have visited the individual IHSA state tournament quite a lot in years past! Find out more in this Fast Fact!