- iSchmaltz Receives Approval For Grants to Help Possible Move to Lisle
The Village of Lisle board unanimously approved $85,000 in grants to help Schmaltz Deli make the possible move.
- iCouncil Tries Hybrid Model, Discusses Street Racing Solutions
Naperville City Council tried out a hybrid model for the first time and discussed potential solutions for increased street racing.
- iBolingbrook Man Accused of Arson at Naperville Martial Arts Studio
A $400,000 bond has been set for a Bolingbrook man who is accused of arson at a Naperville’s United Martial Arts studio.
- i2021 Naperville Consolidated General Election Results
With seats on city council, the park district board, and both school boards up for grabs, it was a busy night in the consolidated election.
- iNaperville Mass COVID-19 Clinic Vaccinates 2,700 Residents
Thousands of Naperville residents will get a COVID-19 vaccine today thanks to the City of Naperville, Jewel-Osco, and the Mall of India.
- iMass COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic To Take Place in Naperville April 7
In partnership with Jewel-Osco and the Mall of India, the City of Naperville will host a mass vaccination clinic next Wednesday April 7.
- iNaperville City Council Meetings To Move To Hybrid Model Next Week
Starting on Wednesday, April 7, the Naperville City Council will hold its meetings using a hybrid in-person/virtual format.
- i$100,000 Bond For Woman Charged With Sixth DUI After Naperville Police Stop
A $100,000 bond has been set for a Chicago woman charged with her sixth DUI after being pulled over by Naperville police, as per the DuPage County State’s Attorney.