- iDuPage County Board Grants $2.5 Million to Bars and Restaurants
Just days after enhanced mitigations were put in place the DuPage County board voted to grant $2.5 million to bars and restaurants.
- iD204 Pauses Their Hybrid Transition Due to COVID-19 Concerns
Indian Prairie School District 204 announced today they are pausing their transition to a hybrid program due to COVID-19 concerns.
- iDuPage County Investigates Three Cases of Possible Mail-In Voter Fraud
The DuPage County State’s Attorney’s office is investigating three cases of possible voter fraud, for ballot requests which may have been made for dead people.
- iPritzker: Region 1 Undergoes Additional Mitigation Measures
Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker announced increasingly strict mitigation measures for Region 1 of the Restore Illinois Plan.
- iRecord Breaking Day for DuPage Expanded Early Voting
Monday was a record-breaking day for the first day of expanded early voting in DuPage County, with 12,380 ballots cast – a 58% increase over the previous record.
- iDuPage and Will Counties Receive Enhanced Mitigations
Governor Pritzker announced today that regions 7 and 8 will both be receiving enhanced COVID-19 mitigations. Both regions have had positivity rates of 8% or high for three consecutive days.