- iJune 19th, ‘Juneteenth,’ Now Official State Holiday
Governor Pritzker signed a bill this morning recognizing June 19th, ‘Juneteenth,’ as an official state holiday.
- iProposed Bill Could Give State More Control Over Private Schools
A proposed bill could give the state more control over school decisions for in-person learning during a public health emergency.
- iAurora Man Pleads Guilty to Using Explosive Device in Downtown Naperville
An Aurora man has pleaded guilty to using an explosive device and throwing it into Egg Harbor Cafe in Downtown Naperville last year.
- iMurder Suspect in Julie Ann Hanson Case Extradited to Illinois
Barry Lee Whelpley, charged in the nearly 50-year-old murder case of Naperville resident Julie Ann Hanson, is held at the Will County Jail.
- iPhase 5 on June 11 Will Mean Full Reopening of Businesses and Activities
Illinois is set to move into Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan on June 11. This includes a full reopening of all businesses and activities.