- iBenet Academy Reverses Decision, Offers Head Coaching Position
The leadership at Benet Academy has reversed course and is offering the girls lacrosse head coach position to Amanda Kammes, a woman who reportedly landed the job offer only to find it rescinded after school learned she is married to a woman.
- iSuspect Sought After Armed Bank Robbery In Naperville
A suspect is being sought after an armed bank robbery this morning at the Fifth-Third Bank at 2644 Showplace Drive in Naperville.
- iDuPage County Board Vote on Voting Equipment Contract Fails
The DuPage County Board rejected a contract at a recent meeting that would have allowed the county to purchase voting equipment from the Texas-based vendor, Hart InterCivic.
- iBenet Academy Faces Backlash over Potential Sexual Discrimination
Benet Academy is facing backlash over allegedly rescinding a job offer to a lacrosse coach after reportedly learning that she was married to a woman.
- iNaperville Holds Its First Hispanic Heritage Festival
Naperville residents enjoyed the city’s first ever Hispanic Heritage Festival Saturday, with live music, cultural art, food and drinks, and an opportunity to donate.
- iAffordable Housing, Naper Settlement Funding on Naperville Council Agenda
The Naperville City Council on Tuesday could adopt a resolution establishing a process for transferring city property to help facilitate the development of affordable housing for seniors and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.