- iNaperville Coffeehouse Brews Up Opportunities for Adults With Developmental Disabilities
Awesome Life Academy and Phoenix Coffee House are brewing up opportunities for those with developmental disabilities.
- iJuneteenth Celebration Planned for Naperville in 2022
A local group, Naperville Neighbors United, is planning to launch an inaugural Juneteenth celebration at Rotary Hill this summer.
- iFree Online Game Provides Drug Prevention Education
Two companies partnered up to create a game to educate students on the dangers of substance abuse and prevention methods available to use.
- iNaperville Husband to Donate Kidney for Wife’s Second Transplant
When Paul knew his wife needed a kidney transplant, he didn’t hesitate to get tested. And it turned out the Naperville couple is a match.
- iMom Starts Pediatric Cancer Charity After Daughter Treated from Neuroblastoma
After her daughter was treated from neuroblastoma, one mother founded an Illinois non-profit, Love Smiles to help other families.