- iDistrict 203 Taxpayers Receiving One-Time Reimbursement
The Naperville School District 203 board of education have approved a one-time tax reimbursement resolution of $10 million.
- iNorth Central College Hosts MLK Virtual Vision Day
North Central College continued its tradition to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. by hosting a virtual MLK Virtual Vision Day event.
- iUnited for Peace Coalition Hosts Virtual MLK Panel Discussion
The United for Peace Coalition hosted a panel discussion in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. with elected officials, law enforcement and more.
- iNaperville North Students Build Race Car with Help from NASCAR
With limited on-campus activities available, a Naperville North teacher thought rebuilding a car would be a fun project for students.
- i2021 IMUA Scholarship Open for High School Seniors
The City of Naperville and the Illinois Municipal Utilities Association (IMUA) have partnered up to provide the 2021 IMUA Scholarship.
- iCity to Partner with Loaves & Fishes for Utility Assistance Program
Naperville City Council will consider bringing on Loaves & Fishes as a city partner to help manage delinquent utility accounts.