- iHealth Officials Say Stay Vigilant, Follow Protocol As Local COVID-19 Cases Rise
With COVID-19 positivity rates on the rise in our area, health officials are reminding the public to keep their guard
- iCOVID-19 Metrics Trending Upward In Illinois, Local Regions
Some COVID-19 metrics are on an upward trend in Illinois, with new daily cases of COVID-19 in the state hitting their highest number today since early February.
- iBenedictine University Hosts COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Clinics
Benedictine University has partnered with Metro Infectious Disease Consultants (MIDC) to host vaccination clinics for DuPage County residents.
- iRising COVID-19 Hospitalizations Delay State’s Bridge Phase
The IDPH announced today the state will not be moving into their ‘Bridge Phase’ because of rising COVID-19 hospitalizations statewide.
- iWill, Kane Counties Among Four Getting Mass Vaccination Sites
Will and Kane counties among four getting new mass vaccination sites, as announced by Governor J.B. Pritzker today. The sites will serve any eligible Illinoisan.
- iLocal Medical Staff Fear Possible COVID Resurgence as Travel Increases
Dr. Pinsky from Edward Hospital provides COVID-19 safety recommendations for those vaccinated and unvaccinated who choose to travel.
- iDCHD Expands COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility to Phase 1b Plus
The DCHD will expand COVID-19 vaccine appointment opportunities to individuals who are eligible in Phase 1b Plus on March 24.