- iEdward Hospital President and CEO Addresses Latest COVID-19 Surge
Edward Hospital’s President and CEO Joe Dant provided an update on what it’s like at the hospital during the latest COVID-19 surge.
- iCommunity Town Hall Addresses COVID-19 Questions and Concerns
The DuPage County Health Equity and Access Response Team (HEART) hosted community town hall “Testing Positive with COVID-19: Now What?”
- iEdward-Elmhurst Health and NorthShore University HealthSystem Merger Finalized
The merger between Edward-Elmhurst Health and NorthShore University HealthSystem has been finalized, creating the third largest health system in Illinois.
- iNaperville Fry Family YMCA And Other Locations To Require Proof Of Vaccination
The Naperville Fry Family YMCA and 13 other Chicago area YMCA locations will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for anyone five and older.
- iNew COVID-19 Restrictions in Place at Edward-Elmhurst Health Facilities
As COVID-19 cases rise in the area, Edward-Elmhurst Health (EEH) is implementing new protocols for entering its facilities, effective today.
- iLocal Health Experts Give Guidance on Holiday Gatherings as COVID-19 Metrics Rise
DuPage County health experts are raising awareness about potential threats to public health as people look to gather for the holidays amid rising COVID-19 metrics.