- iNorth Central College Offers Free Webinar Series on COVID-19 Effects
North Central College is holding a free webinar series this summer focusing on COVID-19 and its effects on our society. Sessions will be open to all.
- iDistrict 203 Equity Statement Aims to Overcome Racism
Naperville School District 203 passed an equity statement in an effort to try and overcome systematic racism and end racial injustice in the district.
- iNaperville Neighbors United Holds Youth Town Hall on Racism
On Wednesday Naperville Neighbors United hosted “Racism: A Conversation With Our Youth,” a town hall with students from D203 and D204.
- iIn-Person Learning Guidelines Announced by Gov. Pritzker
In-person learning guidelines have been announced by Governor J.B. Pritzker for K-12 schools and higher education institutions
- iD204’s Superintendent Karen Sullivan Reflects on Her Educational Career
After more 25 years in education, Indian Prairie School District 204’s Superintendent Karen Sullivan is wrapping up her career.