- iDistrict 203 Plans to Help Students Due to Disruption of In-Person Learning
Administration talked about plans for summer school and the 2021-2022 school year to help make up for the disruption to in-person learning.
- iNaperville Student’s Nonprofit Teaches Youth About STEM Careers
Like many teens, when Metea Valley Sophomore Dhruv Syngol started to think about college and potential careers, he felt stuck.
- iIllinois Will Receive $7 Billion to “Renew K-12 Learning”
Governor J.B. Pritzker announced today that Illinois will receive at total of $7 billion in federal dollars to “renew K-12 learning.”
- iNorth Central College’s Partnership Receives $10 Million Grant
North Central College’s partnership with Valparaiso University, the University of Evansville (UE), and Drake University has received a $10 million grant.
- iJohn C. Dunham STEM School May Close After 2021-2022 School Year
John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School, which is housed on the campus of Aurora University, may close after the 2021-2022 school year.
- iSafety Town to Return in 2021 With Increased Safety Policies
After taking a year off due to the pandemic in 2020, Safety Town will return this summer with some new policies to adapt to COVID-19.