- iInside Look at School Safety in Naperville, Aurora Schools
School safety and student mental health were the focus of a panel discussion featuring officials from District 203 and District 204.
- iStudents Call For Increased Mental Health Awareness At District 204
Six Neuqua Valley High School students called for increased mental health awareness within their school at a recent board meeting.
- iNESPA Rally, Negotiations with District 203 “Move in the Right Direction”
NESPA union members rallied yesterday ahead of the Naperville School District 203 board meeting amid negotiations for a new contract.
- iMore Community Comments At Final D204 Boundary Forum
Another round of people spoke at the third and final District 204 boundary forum Wednesday, representing communities from across the district.
- iDistrict 204 Explains Proposed Repurposing And Innovation Spaces
At Tuesday night’s boundary community forum, D204 administrators explained proposed school repurposing and innovation spaces.
- iCommunity Perspectives Shared At D204 Boundary Forum Night Two
41 people spoke on behalf of communities across District 204 at the district’s second boundary forum Tuesday night.
- iNESPA Union Members Ask for More Pay at District 203 Meeting
Naperville Education Support Professionals Association (NESPA) union members came out to yesterday’s District 203 meeting for public comment.