- iNorth Central College Starts New Saliva-Based COVID Testing
North Central College is starting 2021 with a new partnership in the fight against COVID-19, and a cutting edge saliva based COVID test.
- iD204’s First Day Of In-Person Learning Since March
Some students in Indian Prairie School District 204 were back for in-person learning for the first time since last March.
- iD204’s New Metrics To Decide Whether To Say in Remote
As D204 makes the transition from remote learning to a hybrid-learning model next week, they’re looking at new metrics to make the switch.
- iMore Details About District 203’s Transition to Hybrid Learning
District 203 said they are still on track to transition to hybrid learning for all students starting the week of January 25.
- iCatholic Schools’ In-Person Learning Successful So Far
Local private schools are having success with full-time in-person learning several months into the school year.
- iDistrict 203 “On Track” To Begin Hybrid Learning January 25
In a letter to parents, Naperville School District 203 Superintendent Dan Bridges said the district is “on track” to begin hybrid learning on January 25, 2021.
- iD204 Hopes To Have Students In Hybrid Model By Feb. 1
D204 said they’d be transitioning to a hybrid model on January 19. All students enrolled in the hybrid model will be in class by Feb. 1.