- iDistrict 204 Monitoring Two Metrics to Decide on Hybrid Learning
District 204 will monitor two DCHD metrics to decide if students can transition to hybrid learning the week of November 2.
- iIn-Person Learning for Young District 203 Students Postponed
District 203 announced they will not return to in-person learning until, tentatively, November 4 based on guidance released today by DCHD.
- iSchool Districts 203 & 204 Rank Highly With Niche.com
Naperville has once again ranked highly in Niche.com’s annual nationwide evaluations of high schools and school districts.
- iSome Families Disappointed With D204’s Return To School Plan
IPSD 204’s return to school plan was met with backlash. Most of which was directed at their plans for high schools.
- iDistrict 203 Plans to Bring Younger Students Back to In-Person Learning
District 203 said they plan to bring early childhood and elementary school students back to some in-person learning starting October 20.
- iD204 Students To Return To School The Week of Nov. 2
Students at Indian Prairie School District 204 will likely return to school on a hybrid model the week of November second.
- iMorton Arboretum’s Little Trees Program Focuses on Outdoor Learning
The Little Trees program at the Morton Arboretum is designed to get children outside and learn through their own curiosity.