- iDCHD Back To School Guidance Stresses Masks For Unvaccinated
The DuPage County Health Department (DCHD) has released its recommended guidelines for returning to school in the fall, encouraging masks for those unvaccinated.
- iMasks Recommended But Not Required At D204 Schools This Fall
Masks will be recommended but not required at D204 schools this fall, however that my change if COVID-19 transmission rates increase.
- iDistrict 203 Parents Voice Opinions on Masks at School
As the start of the upcoming school year gets closer, one thing on parents’ minds is whether their kids will need to wear masks at school.
- iIDPH Adopts CDC’s School Guidance on COVID-19 Prevention
The IDPH is adopting updated COVID-19 prevention guidance for K-12 schools from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- iLocal Superintendents Ask ISBE for Quick and Consistent Guidance
District 204 Superintendent Adrian Talley and District 203 Superintendent Dan Bridges testified to ISBE at a June 16 meeting.
- iNaperville Students Relocated By Tornado Will Not Have Enrollment Status Changed
In the wake of Sunday night’s devastating EF-3 tornado, some impacted families have had to vacate their homes with no
- iD204 Calls For ISBE to Release New Guidance for 2021-22 Year
D204 is calling for ISBE to release new guidelines for the 2021-2022 school year so it can plan more accordingly.
- iLocal Colleges Receive Emergency American Rescue Plan Funding
Several local colleges were recently awarded millions of dollars of emergency funding courtesy of the American Rescue Plan.