- iNaperville’s Reindeer Road Light Show Features “World’s Largest Reindeer”
The inaugural Reindeer Road drive-thru Christmas light show features what event organizers say is the world’s largest reindeer, standing at 40 feet tall.
- iMomnibus Legislation Backed By Illinois Lawmakers Signed into Law
Yesterday President Joe Biden signed into law a bill that is designed to address maternal mortality among women veterans.
- iNaperville Police Investigate Traffic Crash On Route 59
Naperville police are investigating a traffic crash that involved a Dodge Charger and a Freightliner truck and shut down part of Route 59 Tuesday.
- iBond Set For Naperville Man Accused Of DUI Crash That Killed Three
A bond of $500,000 has been set for a 22-year-old Naperville man accused of killing three in a DUI crash in October.
- iRunners Trotting Together Again At Naperville Turkey Trot 2021
After going virtual in 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic, runners trotted together again at this year’s Naperville Noon Lions Turkey Trot 5k.
- iHOPE Task Force Awarded Added Funding in 2022 DuPage County Budget
DuPage County’s Heroin/Opioid Prevention and Education Task Force will benefit from double its funding share now that the county board has adopted its 2022 budget.
- iNaperville Named Fifth Most Festive Holiday Town In The U.S.
Sixt.com has placed Naperville as fifth on its “Most Festive Holiday Towns In The U.S.” list, just edging out Santa Claus, Indiana in the rankings.
- iNaper Lights Back on Water Street in Downtown Naperville
Naper Lights is back in Downtown Naperville to brighten up the holiday season, presented by The Rotary Club of Naperville Sunrise.
- iHomeowners Participating in Cup of Cheer Get Ready to Deck the Halls
Homeowners are getting ready to deck the halls this holiday season. But none more so than those participating in the Cup of Cheer House Walk.
- iRobotic Chef Serves Up Meals At Naperville Food Court
A fully automated robot chef is serving up a variety of different cuisines at Naperville’s Mall of India food court.
- iHow to Shop Small in Downtown Naperville This Holiday Season
This weekend there’s two ways to shop small in Downtown Naperville – Plaid Friday and Small Business Saturday.
- iTurkey Talk-Line: Butterball Helps Thanksgiving Cooks
For those getting ready to make Thanksgiving dinner but need an extra hand there’s help from the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line.
- iInside Look at School Safety in Naperville, Aurora Schools
School safety and student mental health were the focus of a panel discussion featuring officials from District 203 and District 204.
- iStudents Call For Increased Mental Health Awareness At District 204
Six Neuqua Valley High School students called for increased mental health awareness within their school at a recent board meeting.
- iNESPA Rally, Negotiations with District 203 “Move in the Right Direction”
NESPA union members rallied yesterday ahead of the Naperville School District 203 board meeting amid negotiations for a new contract.
- iMore Community Comments At Final D204 Boundary Forum
Another round of people spoke at the third and final District 204 boundary forum Wednesday, representing communities from across the district.
- iDistrict 204 Explains Proposed Repurposing And Innovation Spaces
At Tuesday night’s boundary community forum, D204 administrators explained proposed school repurposing and innovation spaces.
- iCommunity Perspectives Shared At D204 Boundary Forum Night Two
41 people spoke on behalf of communities across District 204 at the district’s second boundary forum Tuesday night.
- iNESPA Union Members Ask for More Pay at District 203 Meeting
Naperville Education Support Professionals Association (NESPA) union members came out to yesterday’s District 203 meeting for public comment.
- iHealth Experts Offer Advice On COVID-19 Safety Through Holidays
As we enter the holiday season with the protection of COVID-19 vaccines, Naperville area health experts have some advice on how to gather safely.
- iWhere To Find COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids In The Naperville Area
Now that the CDC has recommended the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for kids, health organizations and schools across the Naperville area are working to provide it.
- iWhat Naperville Residents Can Expect For This Year’s Flu Season
With this year’s flu season complicated by the COVID-19 pandemic, Edward Hospital’s Dr. Jonathan Pinsky has tips to stay safe and healthy.
- iDCHD to Reopen Mass Vaccination Clinic for Pfizer Vaccine Booster Shots
The DuPage County Health Department is preparing for the reopening of its mass vaccination clinic as the federal government today issued recommendations authorizing booster doses of the Pfizer vaccine for certain groups of people.
- iFirst Human Case of West Nile Virus in Naperville 2021
The first human case of West Nile Virus in Naperville has been found in an adult man in east Naperville who was infected in August.
- iNaperville Central on Probation Following IHSA Investigation
The Naperville Central Athletic Department is being placed under probation after the discovery of consistent improper paperwork procedures following an IHSA investigation.
- iNaperville Born Setter and Central Soccer Alum Shine in Tokyo
Naperville Born Setter shines in Team USA upset in Women’s Volleyball over presumed gold-medal favorite China in 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- iNaperville Central Soccer Star Joins USWNT in Tokyo, Japan
Naperville Central soccer star, Casey Short 08′ Krueger, is in Toyko, Japan for the Olympics after joining the USWNT’s active roster.
- iNaperville Central Football Violates IHSA Bylaws, Vacates Wins
Naperville Central Football is vacating 17 wins from the last three years after having been found violating IHSA transfer bylaws.
- i100-Mile Bike Race Raises Awareness & Money for Autism Therapy
Spectrum Racing partnered with The Autism Therapy Group to host a 100-mile bike race in an effort to raise awareness for autism therapy.
- iState Tournament Returns for Boys Lacrosse and Volleyball
The IHSA announced that both boys lacrosse and boys volleyball will join the other spring sports by holding a full state tournament in 2021.
- iNo Masks for Low-Risk Outdoor Illinois High School Association Sports
The Illinois High School Association made several determinations, including the loosening of rules regarding masks for low-risk outdoor sports.