- iFire Leaves Naperville Family’s Home “Uninhabitable”
An unattended stovetop cooking accident has left a Naperville family’s home uninhabitable, according the officials.
- iProposal to Convert Regency Inn Into Micro-Apartments
The Regency Inn could soon get an overhaul.
- iRecap of Buffalo Wild Wings Discrimination Victims’ Press Conference
Victims of racial discrimination at the Naperville Buffalo Wild Wings last week spoke about their experience at a press conference today.
- iNaperville Leaders Respond to Buffalo Wild Wings Discrimination
Naperville leaders are responding to an alleged discriminatory incident last week at a Naperville Buffalo Wild Wings location.
- iBuffalo Wild Wings Customers Allege They Were Asked to Move Because of Their Ethnicity
When a group of 18 mostly African-American customers went to Buffalo Wild Wings on October 26, they were asked to move because of their ethnicity.
- iA Look Inside Of The 100-Year-Old Kroehler Mansion
The Historic Preservation Commission recently voted not allow the demolition of the Kroehler Mansion. Take a look inside of the 100-year-old house.
- iKidsMatter Digital Leader Summit Helps Students Be Leaders Online
Teaching online safety is an important part of a child’s education. KidsMatter took that one step further in teaching students to be leaders in the digital world at their annual Digital Leader Summit.
- iHigh School Student Has a New Way To Detect Dementia
High school student Prathik Senthil’s app REFOCUS, uses eye-tracking technology to test if a person might be at risk of developing dementia.
- iOvercoming Early Paralysis Through Wheelchair Basketball
Overcoming early paralysis through wheelchair basketball, Drew Beutel is hardly confined to a wheelchair after being diagnosed with transverse myelitis.
- iDallon McKinster: Young Goalie Shines on International Stage
Naperville resident Dallon McKinster is one of only eight elite goalies his age in the state of Illinois.
- iUnderwater Training at Move Up Sports Performance & Rehab
Folks at Move Up Sports Performance and Rehab are reducing impact on their joints and muscles by not running on land, but instead inside a pool.