- iCOVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Coming to DuPage County Fairgrounds
DuPage County Chairman Dan Cronin announced the county reached an agreement with that state to develop a COVID-19 drive-thru testing site.
- iWater Street Welcomes On-Premise Shopping and Outdoor Dining
Water Street will once again welcome on-premise shopping and outdoor dining when phase three of Governor Pritzker’s reopening plan arrives on Friday, May 29.
- iDuPage County Discusses Reducing Its Board Members
At the latest DuPage County Board Meeting, the group discussed whether they should reduce its size from 18 to 12 members.
- iNaperville Crime Stoppers Seeking Information for Burglaries
The Naperville Crime Stoppers are seeking information for two separate burglaries to lead to the arrest of those responsible.
- iNaperville Park District Covers Racist Graffiti with Tarp
The Naperville Park District covered with a tarp racist graffiti found in Cantore Park, adjacent to Welch Elementary School, and police are investigating the incident.
- iGovernor Pritzker Releases Guidelines to Safely Reopen
Governor JB Pritzker has released guidelines for businesses and workplaces to safely reopen as they prepare to enter Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois plan.
- iIslamic Center of Naperville Hosts Eid Celebration
The Islamic Center of Naperville held a Eid celebration to mark the end of Ramadan and safely celebrate the religious holiday together.
- iLucky Penny Diner & Deli Featured on 101.9 The MIX
101.9 The MIX has been featuring a restaurant a day to help promote local businesses and Naperville’s Lucky Penny Diner & Deli was in the spotlight today.
- iSchool District 203 Approves One-Year Teacher Contract
At the latest Naperville School District 203 board meeting the group approved a one-year teacher contract with the Naperville Unit Education Association.
- iHigh School Seniors Honored with Rotary Club Scholarship Awards
The Rotary Club of Naperville awarded scholarships to 14 local high school seniors and held an online celebration to honor them.
- iHealth Experts On How to Cope With Altered School Year
Mental health experts from SamaraCare, 360 Youth Services, and North Central College offer advice on how to cope with an altered school year.
- iD204 Could Lose $30 Million of Revenue Due to COVID-19
At the latest Indian Prairie School District 204 the board was informed that the district could lose $30 Million of revenue due to COVID-19.
- iDistrict 204’s Tentative Reschedule of Senior Events
District 204 has planned several alternative dates for senior events if previously set plans fall through because of COVID-19 concerns.
- iDuPage County Coroner Reports Spike in Overdose Deaths
DuPage County Coroner Richard Jorgensen announced the county is experiencing an unprecedented spike in overdose deaths, recording 22 in the last three weeks.
- iEdward-Elmhurst Health Virtual Town Hall COVID-19 Meeting
Edward-Elmhurst Health hosted a virtual town hall meeting to give an update on they’re dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and for a q&a.
- iWheaton College Providing Temporary Housing for First Responders
DuPage County and Wheaton College are partnering to provide temporary housing for the county’s first responders.
- iMobile Morgue at Coroner’s Office for COVID Crisis
Though local morgues and funeral homes haven’t been overwhelmed so far by COVID-19 deaths, the DuPage County Coroner is prepared to help out with a mobile morgue.