- iCouncil Offers Little Friends Incentive for Kroehler Mansion Preservation
Naperville City Council offered an incentive to Little Friends to accept a bid that will preserve the Kroehler Mansion as they attempt to sell their property.
- iRev. Jesse Jackson Speaks Out on Racism in Naperville
Longtime civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson, spoke with DuPage County leaders about recent racist incidents in Naperville.
- iOn the Hunt for Hidden Elves in Downtown Naperville
If you’re in Downtown Naperville, you might spot some of Santa’s helpers. Kids are on the hunt for the elves hiding out in downtown businesses.
- iNaperville Resident Gives Free Hairstyling To Those In Need
In the spirit of giving Naperville resident Domonique Renee gave some free hairstyles to young girls in need of a new one for the holidays.
- iNaperville Park District Police Gives to Toys For Tots
It’s the season of giving and you can bring some holiday cheer with a donation to Toys For Tots.
- iPark District & D204 Team Up For A Reunification Center
The Naperville Park District recently approved the Fort Hill Activity Center to be a reunification center for school District 204.
- iHigh School Student Has a New Way To Detect Dementia
High school student Prathik Senthil’s app REFOCUS, uses eye-tracking technology to test if a person might be at risk of developing dementia.
- iOvercoming Early Paralysis Through Wheelchair Basketball
Overcoming early paralysis through wheelchair basketball, Drew Beutel is hardly confined to a wheelchair after being diagnosed with transverse myelitis.
- iDallon McKinster: Young Goalie Shines on International Stage
Naperville resident Dallon McKinster is one of only eight elite goalies his age in the state of Illinois.