- i15 Will County Health Department Employees Tested Positive for COVID-19
The Will County Health Department announced that 15 department employees have tested positive for COVID-19 and that most department facilities will close.
- iAurora Police Chief Finalist for Chicago Top Cop Job
Aurora Police Chief Kristen Ziman is one of three finalists for the Chicago Police Superintendent job.
- iGovernor J.B. Pritzker Extends “Stay at Home” Order
Governor J.B. Pritzker has extended the “Stay at Home” order to April 30.
- iNaperville Pastor Dies After Contracting Coronavirus
Naperville Pastor Angel Escamilla has died after contracting coronavirus.
- iNaper Settlement Journaling Project During Coronavirus
Naper Settlement is asking Naperville residents to reflect on their time and experiences during the coronavirus pandemic by journaling and collecting items.
- iSeniors Only Shopping Times at Local Grocery Stores
In order to accommodate those more vulnerable to the COVID-19 virus, like senior citizens, many local grocery stores have “Seniors Only” shopping hours.
- iNorth Central College, City Partnering To Shelter First Responders
North Central College and the City of Naperville are partnering to use the college’s Geiger Hall to shelter first responders exposed to coronavirus
- iRelief Coalition Providing Aid to Those Affected by COVID-19
Community Collective has partnered with local agencies to create the Relief Coalition, an organization that will help aid families affected by COVID-19.
- iDupage Children’s Museum Getting Creative During Closure
The DuPage Children’s Museum may be closed, but they’re looking for ways to provide resources to parents to continue childhood development.
- iPlainfield Edward Cancer Center Temporarily Closing
The Edward Cancer Center in Plainfield will temporarily close, beginning Monday, April 6, in light of COVID-19 pandemic, but Naperville, Elmhurst locations stay open.
- iResidents Making Homemade Masks in Case of Shortage
To prepare for potential shortages of personal protection equipment, residents are sewing homemade masks for hospitals and those at greater risk of coronavirus.
- iEdward-Elmhurst Health’s COVID-19 Drive-Up Testing
Edward-Elmhurst Health has launched drive-up testing of patients for the COVID-19 virus that’s located at their Warrenville center.
- iNaperville Park District Asks Public to Practice Social Distancing Outside
The Naperville Park District is reminding people to practice social distancing due to coronavirus while using the park district’s parks and trails.
- iChirico Encourages Traveling Residents to Self-Quarantine
Naperville Mayor Steve Chirico encouraged residents who have been traveling to self-quarantine before interacting in close proximity with others.
- iTelemental-Health To Provide Online Mental Health Resources
A Naperville woman is pushing medical insurance companies and government leaders to offer emergency telemental-health services to all Illinois residents.
- iLucibello Sisters, An Update on Standout Equestrian Athletes
The Lucibello sisters were the subject of a 2018 Sports Story Sunday. Found out what Emy and Ava have been up to and where their riding career is headed.
- iNaperville Native Sean Payton Tests Positive for Coronavirus
Naperville native and New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton has tested positive for coronavirus. He is the first in the NFL world to have tested positive.