- iNaperville Population Increasing as State’s Declines
A decline in state population was on the governor’s mind at the 2018 budget address, but that’s not the case for Naperville.
- i5th Avenue Steering Committee Seeks Commuter Involvement
The 15-person committee is tasked with guiding development for the 13 acres of land along 5th Avenue near the Metra Station.
- iEdward-Elmhurst Prescribing Opioid Overdose Reversal Drug
Edward-Elmhurst Health is now prescribing naloxone to accompany opioid pain relievers.
- iLittle Hats, Big Hearts Raises Heart Disease Awareness
Some little babies are sharing a big message at Edward Hospital this month.
- iDistrict 204 Parents Want Long-Term Boundary Changes
The conversation around District 204’s boundaries is set to continue into January.
- iIllinois Schools Seek Reimbursement for Election Costs
Illinois Schools Want reimbursement for costs they pay during elections.
- iDuPage Environmental Summit Shows Benefits of Nature
Enjoying nature isn’t just a fun hobby – it can have major benefits for your mental and physical health too.