- iTree Limbs Down | More Snow Ahead | Trick-or-Treating Safety Tips
The city gets nearly 200 downed tree limb calls this morning due to snow, more snow ahead tomorrow, and safety tips for trick-or-treaters.
- iSECA 2020 Allocations | City Budget Workshop | Bus Driver Awarded
New events get funding to come to Naperville next year, city staff discuss 2020 budget, and a District 204 bus driver receives a special honor.
- iDriver in Crash Charged | NaperLights New Location | Girls State Tennis
A man was charged with several crimes for a car crash earlier this month, NaperLights will move to Water Street, and girls tennis wraps up its season at state.
- iHistoric Preservation Commission | CAPS Awards | Howl-o-Ween
The Historic Preservation Commission approved demolition of all buildings on Little Friends’ campus except the Kroehler Mansion.
- iNew Chamber CEO | Downtown Streetscapes Input | Metea Presidential Award Winner
Kaylin Risvold takes over as NACC President and CEO today, input sought for downtown streetscapes project, and Metea teacher receives Presidential Award for Excellence.
- iDuPage Opts Out of Pot Sales | Gun Violence Town Hall | Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Awareness Day
DuPage County opts out of recreational pot sales, while Aurora opts in, Our Safety to host gun violence town hall, and Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Awareness Day.
- iSchool Districts Oppose Arming Teachers | New Metra Parking | Ogden Avenue Talk
School District 204 voiced their opposition to arming teachers, new daily fee parking spaces are available for commuters, and the public discussed Ogden Avenue.
- iKroehler Mansion Demolition Discussion | Healthy Driven Marathon | Mandela/Chavez at Metea
The Historic Preservation Commission will discuss the demolition of the Kroehler Mansion, runners take on the marathon and 5K, and two special guests stop at Metea.