- iRelief for Restaurants, Bars | Record Voting | Winter Sport Guidelines
DuPage County to give $2.5 million to help restaurants & bars, record voting in DuPage County and new winter sport guidelines label basketball high risk.
- iCOVID-19 Update | D204 Pauses Hybrid Start | 2021 City Budget
Edward Hospital is treating 50 inpatients with COVID-19, D204 paused their start to hybrid learning, and the 2021 city budget was presented.
- iNew Restrictions In Effect | Fall Family Fun Day | Remembering Glen Ekey
Additional restrictions for Will and DuPage Counties go into effect today, Water Street’s Fall Family Fun Day, and remembering Glen Ekey.
- iLiquor, Tobacco Fees Waived | Riverwalk Master Plan | Toys For Tots
Some liquor and tobacco fees waived to help ease businesses’ financial stress, Riverwalk 2031 Master Plan approved and Toys for Tots donations needed.
- iHealth Department Guidance | Kindergarten Delayed | Amazon Fresh Hiring
The DuPage County Health Department recommends full remote learning, District 203 delays in-person school for young students, and Amazon Fresh is hiring.
- iMissing Teen Found | Will County Warning Level | Blood Drives
The 15-year-old missing teen has been found, Will County is once again at warning level, and the Rotary Clubs are hosting a blood drive.