- iWCHD Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 | Blood Drive | Food Drive
Fifteen WCHD workers test positive for COVID-19, more blood drives in Naperville, and a food drive was held benefiting West Suburban Community Pantry.
- iNorth Central Provides Backup Housing | Morton Arboretum Closes | Unite in Light
North Central College partners with City of Naperville to provide backup housing, Morton Arboretum closed til April 30, and Let There Be Light tribute.
- iStay at Home Order Extended until April 30
Yesterday Governor Pritzker announced he was extending the state’s Stay at Home order until April 30. This means that, just like we’ve been doing for the past few weeks, we need to continue to stay at home and only leave the house when necessary.
- iZiman Finalist for Chicago Top Cop | Local COVID-19 Numbers | New Cat Park
Ziman to be among top three finalists for Chicago top cop job, latest local numbers in COVID-19 cases, and a new cat park for Will County.
- iDuPage Case Map | NaperParks2You | Naperville on Jeopardy!
The DuPage County Health Department has a new case map to track COVID-19, the park district is offering activities at home, and Jeopardy! has a new Naperville contestant.
- iCOVID-19 Update | All State Honors | National Doctors’ Day
Edward Hospital is reporting a second death related to COVID-19, All State Boys Basketball team announced, and we thank doctors of National Doctors’ Day.
- iCity & Park District Asking Residents to Respect Stay-At-Home Order & Social Distancing
The City of Naperville and the Naperville Park District are joining together to ask the community to respect the stay-at-home order and practice social distancing.