- iWill County Redistricting | Amita Health | Pet Parade
Will County Board members didn’t reach a consensus on a redistricting plan, the groups behind Amita Health are splitting, and the Halloween Pet Parade was yesterday.
- iHate Crime Sentencing | Downtown Streetscapes | Healthy Driven Half Marathon/5K
NCHS student receives sentence for hate crime, downtown Naperville streetscapes project and Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon & 5K results.
- iNaperville Schools in Top 10 | D203 Opposes Arming Teachers | Arts Committee
Two Naperville schools made the top 10, D203 board opposes arming teachers, and arts committee recommendation gets approval from council.
- iUpdate On NNHS Threat | D204 Boundary Concerns | Park District Award
NNHS threat came from out-of-state juvenile, parents share concerns over proposed D204 boundary changes and the Naperville Park District earns an award.
- iNapervillian Wins WNBA Title – Naperville Strong Armed Robbery – Pumpkin Fest at Cosley Zoo
Napervillian brings WNBA title to Chicago, Naperville strong armed robbery under investigation, and Pumpkin Fest at Cosley Zoo returns to Wheaton.
- iNNHS Threat | Park Board Ethics Investigation | Halloween Map
NNHS students sent home after a threat was made, an investigation into Josh McBroom shows he didn’t violate board policy, and Halloween map.
- iWhelpley Hearing | Water And Electric Rates | Glass Pumpkin Patch
Murder suspect Barry Lee Whelpley appears in court, proposal to increase water, electric rates and glass pumpkins at The Morton Arboretum.
- iMass Vaccination Clinic Reopens | DuPage Redistricting Map | New Century Walk Mural
DCHD reopens mass vaccination clinic at fairgrounds, DuPage County seeks input on redistricting map, new Century Walk mural and a new Naperville sign go up.