- iD204’s Return To School Plan | Local COVID-19 Update | Remembering William Naumann
D204 will present their second part of its return to school plan, we give you a local COVID-19 update, and we NCC professor William Naumann.
- iPritzker Emergency Rules | Paramount Postpones Shows | DCM Don’t Touch a Truck
Governor Pritzker files emergency rules for businesses and schools, Paramount Theatre postpones entire season, and DCM hosts Touch a Truck.
- iDuPage, Kane COVID-19 Numbers | Chuck Seidel Memorial Concert | Remembering Riverwalk Builders
DuPage & Kane County officials warn of rising COVID-19 numbers, carillon memorial concert for Chuck Seidel, and remembering two champions of the Riverwalk.
- iDouble Murder Conviction Upheld | Short-Term Rentals Discussed | Harry’s Cafe Closing
Murder conviction upheld for woman who killed her 7-year-old son and a 5-year-old girl, short term rentals prohibited, and Harry’s Cafe in Naperville to close.
- iRemote Start for D203, D204 | Local NFL Player Opts-Out | India Day
Parents voice concerns about school district’s plans, local NFL player opt-out of season due to concerns of COVID-19, and India Day is coming to you.
- iCityGate West Plans | Benet Commencement Canceled | Sidewalk Sales
CityGate West is coming to northwest Naperville, Benet Academy had to cancel a commencement ceremony, and the midday spray is here to stay.
- iSport Seasons Shift | D204 Proposes Delaying School Start | Jefferson Block Closes to Cars
High school sport seasons will be shifting,, D204 to propose delaying start of school and Jefferson block closes to cars for sidewalk sales and dining.