- iCouncilman White Talks Military Background, Role as First Black Councilman
After more than 20 years as a field artillery officer in the United States Army, Dr. Benjamin White continues to serve our community. For Black History Month, (630)’s, Councilman White sat down to talk about how his military experience relates to his role today.
(630) Your City
- i50 Years of The Lantern
Pull up a stool and take a sip out of The Lantern’s history. The downtown Naperville staple has been owned and operated by the Feldott family for 50 years, something they celebrated with a block party to remember. With a passion for what they do and a love for their customers, those behind The Lantern show no signs of stopping.
- iCelebrating 95 Years – Marge Wehrli
Marjorie Wehrli Walsh, also known as Marge, celebrates her 95th birthday this year. As a wife and mother, sister, grandmother and great grandmother, Marge has taught her family a lifetime of knowledge, but most importantly the secret to living a full and happy life.
- iAsk Your Local Expert: Staging Inside of Your Home for Sale
While spring and summer are the peak seasons for selling a home, it’s never too early to think about preparing the inside of your home for sale.
- iAsk Your Local Expert: Unclogging Garbage Disposal
We’ve “Asked Our Local Expert” Tim Williams from DuPage Home Services for advice on how to properly – and safely – unclog a garbage disposal.
- iHoliday Decorating Part 2: Dressing the Dinner Table
The Naperville Garden Club’s Gwenn Lloyd demonstrates a few easy tricks to dress up your dining room table for the holiday season.
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Matt Doyle & Taylor Lovstad
Matt Doyle & Taylor Lovstad certainly have the eye of the tiger with this west coast swing-inspired cha cha!
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Brett Hintz & Brianna Miller
Brett Hintz & Brianna Miller’s fun salsa careens all over the dance floor AND genre as they soldier through song change after song change
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Dave Miller & Susan Cole
Dave Miller & Susan Cole take us back to the 70’s with a Disco/Hustle routine
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Pam Bartlett & Kyle Rath
Pam Bartlett & Kyle Rath light up the dance floor with a Samba/Salsa
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Dean Washington & Paulina Struk
Dean Washington & Paulina Struk’s salsa turned heads, and not just because of their wardrobe!
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Bianca Morin & Luke Malczewski
Dazzling not only describes Bianca Morin & Luke Malczewski’s costumes, but their cha cha as well!
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Janet Derrick & Nicolas Rodriguez
Janet Derrick & Nicolas Rodriguez almost burn Meson Sabika to the ground with their smoldering tango!
(630) Sports Extra
- iSports Story Sunday: National Girls and Women in Sports Day
On the latest edition of Sports Story Sunday we explore how Naperville embraces girls and women in sports in honor of the 32nd annual National Girls and Women in Sports Day.
(630) Health & Safety
- iAED Saves Heart Attack Victim, Theatre Director Urges Others to Get One
The director of a Naperville children’s theatre is on a mission to encourage other businesses and organizations to invest in an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) after it saved someone’s life.
Pearls of the Past
- iPearls of the Past: Going the Distance – Naperville’s First Marathon
Thousands of running enthusiasts went the distance in 2013 for Naperville’s inaugural “Edward Hospital Marathon and Half Marathon.” General registration
- iPearls of the Past: Healing Field of Honor
2015 was a unique year for the already-special Healing Field of Honor. In less than an hour, volunteers placed 2,015 American flags on Rotary Hill as part of the annual event. That year, however, also marked the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Vietnam War.
- iPearl of the Past: First Sister City
Naperville, Illinois and Nitra, Slovakia may have more in common than one might think, which is why it’s only fitting the two would become sister sisters. The partnership was officially formalized in November of 1993, though Naperville citizens had been exploring the possibility for four years prior.
- iPearl of the Past: North Central College’s 150th Anniversary
Throughout 2011, North Central College staff, students, alumni, and the greater community enjoyed festivities commemorating the college’s 150-year history.