- iMaking Spirits “Bright” – Behind the Scenes of City and Arboretum Holiday Lights
We go behind the scenes to see how Morton Arboretum’s “Illumination” and the City of Naperville’s downtown lights, all come together to make the season bright.
- iNaperville Entrepreneurs Pitch Businesses to Angel Investors
The next big idea often comes from an entrepreneur looking to change the world and two locals pitched their big ideas to angel investors.
(630) Your City
- iAre You Brave Enough…to Take Naperville Ghost Tour?
In need of something fun and interesting to do? We’ve got the perfect idea for October – Naperville Ghost Tour!
- i50 Years of The Lantern
Pull up a stool and take a sip out of The Lantern’s history. The downtown Naperville staple has been owned and operated by the Feldott family for 50 years, something they celebrated with a block party to remember. With a passion for what they do and a love for their customers, those behind The Lantern show no signs of stopping.
- iAsk Your Local Expert: Keeping Your Home Comfortable in the Fall & Winter
We’ve asked your local expert, Mike Bakker of Dutchman Heating and Cooling, for three tips to keep your home comfortable this fall and winter.
- iDine Around Naperville: Shinto Sushi At Freedom Commons
Ray Kinney of the Naperville Development Partnership gives us a taste of a second location of Shinto Sushi, now at Freedom Commons.
- iExploring the Sound of Wentz Concert Hall During 10th Anniversary Year
For the tenth anniversary year of Wentz Concert Hall and Fine Arts Center, we decided to “explore the sound” inside.
- iWeber Irish Dancers Rehearse for Saint Patrick’s Day
Weber Irish Dance, which offers classes through the Naperville Park District for children of all ages, is busy with rehearsals leading up to Saint Patrick’s Day.
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Matt Doyle & Taylor Lovstad
Matt Doyle & Taylor Lovstad certainly have the eye of the tiger with this west coast swing-inspired cha cha!
- iDancing with the Celebrities 2017: Brett Hintz & Brianna Miller
Brett Hintz & Brianna Miller’s fun salsa careens all over the dance floor AND genre as they soldier through song change after song change
(630) Sports Extra
- iSports Story Sunday: Sienna McEneaney- American Ninja Warrior Junior
Sienna McEneaney has been training at Ultimate Ninjas gym in Naperville since it opened in 2017. The hard work for the Scullen Middle School student paid off when Sienna was selected to compete on the first season of American Ninja Warrior Junior in Los Angeles.
- iSports Story Sunday: Naperville Chargers Head to Nationals
After falling one point shy a year ago, the Naperville Chargers Junior High Unlimited team won the Mid American Regional Championship to qualify for Nationals in Orlando, Florida. An 11 game winning streak and the heartbreak of last season helped turned the team into a family.
- iSports Story Sunday: Futsal
At Players Indoor Sports Center in Naperville, area residents are able to avoid the cold with the fun and fast paced sport of Futsal. With leagues the run from youth to adult, this soccer hybrid keeps the competitive spirit high when the temperatures are low!
(630) Health & Safety
- iTransforming Your Healthcare Experience: Medications
There are lots of moving parts when it comes to your healthcare and for Edward-Elmhurst Health, it’s important they make
- iTransforming Your Healthcare Experience: Discharge and Post-Discharge
Each month, in partnership with Edward-Elmhurst Health, we highlight part of the healthcare experience, such as the Discharge and Post-Discharge process.
- iTransforming Your Healthcare Experience: Registration
A detailed look at the registration process of Edward-Elmhurst Health and why it’s important to your overall healthcare experience.
- iTransforming Your Healthcare Experience: Scheduling
A detailed explanation of why the scheduling process of Edward-Elmhurst Health is so important to the overall healthcare experience.
- iAsk Your Local Expert: Testing GFCI’s In Your Home
You may have seen electrical outlets in your home that have a “test” and “reset” button on them but do you know what they’re for? A local expert explains.
Pearls of the Past
- iPearls of the Past: Going the Distance – Naperville’s First Marathon
Thousands of running enthusiasts went the distance in 2013 for Naperville’s inaugural “Edward Hospital Marathon and Half Marathon.” General registration
- iPearls of the Past: Healing Field of Honor
2015 was a unique year for the already-special Healing Field of Honor. In less than an hour, volunteers placed 2,015 American flags on Rotary Hill as part of the annual event. That year, however, also marked the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Vietnam War.
- iPearl of the Past: First Sister City
Naperville, Illinois and Nitra, Slovakia may have more in common than one might think, which is why it’s only fitting the two would become sister sisters. The partnership was officially formalized in November of 1993, though Naperville citizens had been exploring the possibility for four years prior.
- iPearl of the Past: North Central College’s 150th Anniversary
Throughout 2011, North Central College staff, students, alumni, and the greater community enjoyed festivities commemorating the college’s 150-year history.