Naperville Woman’s Club

Founded in 1897, the Naperville Woman’s Club (NWC) is one of the longest-standing organizations in Naperville and celebrates its 120th Anniversary this year. The club represents six generations of women whose goal was and is to enrich their community, form friendships, and engage in lifelong learning.

The NWC has played a part in the development of many Naperville institutions, including Nichols Library, Naper School, and Edward Hospital. In 1925, the Club purchased the German Evangelical People’s Church building to use as a meeting and gathering space. In 2011, the Naperville City Council designated the facility as a Local Landmark. The historic building is also available to rent for meetings, performances, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and private parties. The newly remodeled building has handicap assessability and the amenities include a catering kitchen, stage, piano, seating for up to 100 and free parking.

The Naperville Woman’s Club (NWC) is open to all women who are interested in community service, developing friendships and engaging in lifelong learning. They present a wide variety of programs, including interesting guests and educational lectures, as well as just having fun!

Members can choose from the many volunteer and philanthropic projects the club sponsors, such as:

  • Fine Arts Fair
  • Young Adult Art Contest
  • Young Adult Music Competition
  • Fundraisers
  • Hands-On Community Service

The club meets on the 1st Wednesday of the month, at 11:30 AM.  For more information, visit their website at: http://www.napervillewomansclub.org/

Spotlight Guests:

Julie Cunningham, President
Sandy McKeon, Co-Chair, Witches Night Out

Back to

More from

Sign Up